Bank Of America IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does Bank Of America IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of Bank Of America
Every branch ofBank Of America can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,Bank Of America begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search Bank Of America IFSC Code?
Anyone can search Bank Of America IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
Bank Of America IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select Bank Of America from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the Bank Of America using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of Bank Of America
- A new page will open showing Bank Of America IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every Bank Of America branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their Bank Of America Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of Bank Of America Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of Bank Of America can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of Bank Of America will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.