Choose State to find IFSC code
Federal Bank IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does Federal Bank IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of Federal Bank
Every branch ofFederal Bank can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,Federal Bank begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search Federal Bank IFSC Code?
Anyone can search Federal Bank IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
Federal Bank IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select Federal Bank from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the Federal Bank using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of Federal Bank
- A new page will open showing Federal Bank IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every Federal Bank branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their Federal Bank Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of Federal Bank Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of Federal Bank can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of Federal Bank will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.