Choose State to find IFSC code
Prathama Bank IFSC Code
You must have pondered about what does Prathama Bank IFSC code means while transferring the money or any online payment. Do you know every bank branch have different IFSC Code which is a blend of both mathematical letters and numbers?
IFSC Code of Prathama Bank
Every branch ofPrathama Bank can be recognized with the help of their exclusive IFSC code. Normally,Prathama Bank begins with the first four letters of the bank name, followed by seven numbers. The sample format of IFSC Code is ABCD0123456.
Where to search Prathama Bank IFSC Code?
Anyone can search Prathama Bank IFSC code either using Masters India or via bank's cheque and passbook. You need to follow the following simple procedure to search
Prathama Bank IFSC Code using Masters India:
- Go to Masters India website and Opt IFSC Code page
- Select Prathama Bank from the drop-down list of banks
- Choose the location of the Prathama Bank using state and district filter
- Opt the respective branch of Prathama Bank
- A new page will open showing Prathama Bank IFSC Code, the address of the branch and contact number of such branch
Note: Every Prathama Bank branch has its own exclusive IFSC Code
Anyone can easily search their Prathama Bank Branch IFSC Code using a cheque or passbook of such bank. You can also access the IFSC Code of Prathama Bank Branch through Masters India website.
IFSC Code of Prathama Bank can be used in transferring the money from one bank account to another using NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
No, every branch of Prathama Bank will have its own exclusive IFSC Code using which they can be recognized.